Brian Kinney’s life wasn’t supposed to end so soon, but on that fateful night, everything changed in a split second.
* STORY ON HIATUS *
, Alternate Universe
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jim Stockwell
, Original Character(s)
No Word count:
September 06, 2017 Updated:
October 22, 2017
* Canon divergent (season 3) *
Warning: This is not a death fic, although it’s dark, angsty, and suspenseful - with a large dose of romance as well as a sprinkling of humor.
And, oh yes, did I say it’s dark? Read at your own peril!
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1
] (3080 words)
* This fic simply wouldn't exist without Karynn, aka eureka1. She's been essential ever since I started working on this, and is making my writing so much better. Most of all, she is an amazing person. I love you, dear half brain *
2. Chapter 2
] (4210 words)
* As always, my eternal gratitude to my wonderful beta, Karynn *
The story continues...six years later. :)
3. Chapter 3
] (5072 words)
* I'm worshipping my beta. You didn't notice already, I'm sure *
This chapter introduces the real setting of this story, as well as multiple characters. Is Brian one of them?
4. Chapter 4
] (4193 words)
* As always, I want to thank my beta for being so awesome *
Justin meets a few people in Lakevallée. Will he meet Liam?
5. Chapter 5
] (5021 words)
* As always, thank you Karynn for bearing with me. *
Liam and Justin spend some time together.
6. Chapter 6
] (4772 words)
** As always, a huge shout out to Karynn for helping me with this story, and to the readers, for sharing their thoughts with me **
Another day in Lakevallée...
7. Chapter 7
] (5049 words)
* Again, a huge thanks to my beta for editing this chapter with me (it was a tough one to write, and Karynn is truly the most patient beta ever for bearing with my constant changes). Also, my deepest gratitude to the readers for their encouragement *
8. Chapter 8
] (4182 words)
* Karynn, you're the best *
A new update a little earlier than usual, although they might slow down soon. Thank you for reading.
9. Chapter 9
] (4933 words)
* My endless gratitude to my friend and beta Karynn *
IMPORTANT: This is the last update. See the end notes