Sequel to "Can I Come Back Home to You?" The epilogue left you guys with a lot of questions. Who's dead? Who killed someone? What's this big emergency? Well, you'll get all those answers. But first, we left Brian and Justin as they were going on their honeymoon. Enjoy, everyone!
, Minor Character Death
, Craig Taylor
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
No Word count:
May 07, 2017 Updated:
November 26, 2017
STORY DISCLAIMER: QAF AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF COWLIP PRODUCTIONS AND SHOWTIME. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.
1. Just a Honeymoon is for Amateurs. I Don't Do Anything That Simple
] (13776 words)
Brian takes his new husband on a honeymoon filled with memories made and promises kept.
2. Well, Color Me Surprised! Justin's Sick Again
] (10310 words)
Justin and Brian return home from their honeymoon to deal with the shock their family has been hiding from them.
Regarding Craig being married and having a baby. I mentioned it before, but it was only briefly. When they all went to the courthouse about Molly, they mentioned that Laurie was there, and she had the baby. And Brian made a comment that she looked like Justin.
3. When You Mess With My Husband, You Mess With Me!
] (9011 words)
Brian and Michael have their much-needed confrontation, and Brian tries to make amends with his husband.
4. Justin's Little Sisters
] (12578 words)
5. Sam finally has good news!
] (11105 words)
6. Well Joan Kinney. Have a nice afterlife.
] (10645 words)
7. Our of all the millions of people in the world, that's the person I see
] (8777 words)
8. I blame Justin for turning me into this happy Sap. Freaken Sunshine.
] (13964 words)
9. Can you see me now?
] (11246 words)
10. Am I dreaming? Or are you really here?
] (10981 words)
11. And the long awaited chapter you've all been waiting for!!!
] (10431 words)
] (14336 words)